PortaPilot NAV for C172L and newer (Single-Axis)
Clamp-on Single-Axes autopilot control that fits in your flight bag. No professional installation required. Compatible with Cessna Skyhawk 172L and newer
PortaPilot NAV edition features Single-Axis autopilot control for your light aircraft. This Portable, carry-on device quickly attaches and detaches in flight with a single motion, allowing you to rapidly change between manual and assisted flight.
Best of all, installation can be completed in a matter of minutes by the pilot, with no modifications to the airplane.
Compatible with Cessna Skyhawk 172L and newer. Aircraft with 24V systems require our optional 28V to 14V Voltage Reducing Power Cable. Comes standard with 4.5" Actuator Cable and 18" Power Cable. Longer cables sold separately. Be sure to see our compatibility page for more details.
- Wing Levelling
- Heading Hold*
- Flight Plan Tracking*
- Course Reversal
- Compatible with GPS navigators
* Requires GPS
- PortaPilot Main Assembly (NAV or VNAV Model)
- Cessna 172 Yoke Collar Clamp (YCC) set
- Cessna 172 Yoke Clamp (YC) set
- One Axis Actuator Assembly (AA)
- Control Module (CM)
- User Interface Module (UI)
- 20" UI cable (40" optional)
- 4.5" YCC Cable (10" optional)
- 18" Power cable
- GPS cable (bare wire to 2.5mm plug)
This product is not certified or endorsed by the FAA or any other governmental or non-governmental agency.